The 5th annual River Regatta returns on February 9th and our AMOB Fam is so excited to be a part of this event! Musical entertainment, family-fun interactive activities and two different classes of speed boating will take place throughout the day…OH, and we will be on the North side of the river selling our mouth-watering Fried Pollock Fish and Fried Gulf Shrimp! We will even have chicken tenders and french fries for the kiddos (and for the adults that are still kiddos at heart).
- Bradenton- 8:30am-7:30pm
- Palmetto- 10:00am
- Bradenton Riverwalk Pavilion Stage- 12:00pm-5:15pm
- Palmetto Main Stage- 12:00pm-5:15pm
- Powerboat Super League Racing-10:00am-3:45pm
- Fireworks sponsored by Manatee Memorial Hospital – 6:45pm
- Powerboat racing will include a F-3 powerboats join the F-2, doubling the power and speed of this high-drama racing power.
- Musical Performances by “We the Kings” and The Andy Pursell Band in Palmetto
- World Flyboard Champion Kristen “The Destroyer” will take the stage.
- Team Zoom and Dare Devil Stunt Dogs will perform on the Manatee Riverwalk Great Lawn throughout the day.
- DeSoto Little Anglers Fishing Derby will take place at the Palmetto Fishing Pier.
Don’t forget to visit us on the North side of the river for a delicious meal! We love supporting our community and cannot wait to see you there!